BLOGMASTER

SET UP JANUARY 2010. PLEASE SEND ANY PHOTOGRAPHS/INFORMATION ETC., TO DAVE, AT THE FOLLOWING NEW EMAIL ADDRESS platt.precology@gmail.com
Click on any pic and all of them appear to view.

Thursday 7 July 2011

SPECIAL NOTICE

It has come to my attention that depending on which browser you use to view the blog, the text and photos can appear to be out of sync. For many weeks I have used Google Chrome as my browser and the blog has been set up in the latter - the Chrome posts read correctly when opened repeatedly. If you are using Internet Explorer (and I did until recently) the posts set up in Chrome, appear differently, but I don't know why. The text/photos in each post read in IE are all contained but may be a little haphazard in their display. If you are having problems as described please get in touch with me and I will do my best to resolve the issue with Blogger. 
Dave

No comments: